1pm – 6:30pm
Tuesday – Saturday
Welcome to Quad Bikes, the unofficial official Harvard bike shop.
- Opening late at 3pm, closing early at 5pm. We’ll be doing an event at Harvard Medical School from 11am – 2pm where you can catch us. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- CLOSED FOR LABOR DAY! We’ll be closed on Tuesday so we get to enjoy a long weekend too
- Important news! In order to retain our awesome staff and keep up with ever-increasing costs of parts, we will be raising our labor prices from $0.75 per hour to an even $1.00 per hour. A tune-up will therefore cost $60 and other labor will raise accordingly. Thanks for your understanding!
- Graduate School of Education annual bike registration: because we are normally closed on Mondays, there will be no change to our schedule, however feel free to join us for free safety checks outside Gutman library from 11:00am – 2pm.
- We will be open our normal hours throughout the summer. Holiday hours will be posted here and on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/harvardquadbikes/
Normal hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 1 to 6:30PM
First-time customer? Check out the following pages: